Struts Framework is one of the best Open-Source frameworks. It creates the structure applications easier, It is based on JSP technologies and Java Servlets. Struts Framework, designed by Craig R McClanahan, and this framework was donated to the foundation of Apache software. Join Struts Course in Chennai, and gain more knowledge in the struts framework and its development and get knowledge about Why Struts are Necessary for Development?
Struts frameworks are designed based on the paradigms of MVC design. The MVC pattern has three types of key components.
- Model: The Model Component is qualified for the business field.
- View: This Component is effective for the presentation of the business area.
- Controller: This Component is responsible for controlling the flow and state of user input.
The framework of struts can remain on the web-tier. The applications of Struts are managed by the containers of the web and it can perform the advantages of services implemented by the container, like handling requests via HTTP and HTTPS protocols. This saves the developers to concentrate on application buildings, which can solve business problems.
The main advantages of struts are When you are using resources data in the framework, for saving all the variables, so that the application has no difficult coding. This is one of the main functionality of Struts.
Some of the advantages of Struts:
- Struts Framework can create web application improvement easily.
- The Framework is freely available and it is an Open-Source Framework.
- The Strong Characteristics of API and JSP are involved in Struts Framework.
- Struts framework has an expansion for JSF (Java Server Faces).
- Struts have addition for Junit Plugin (This plugin is used for Testing).
- The extension of Hibernate is also possible with struts framework version 2.
Struts Framework can follow the well-defined order, and the programmers can also follow that order.
Struts combine with Servlets, custom tag, message resource, JSP, and acting classes. It can help to make developing web applications simpler and decreases the number of developers. It is easy to troubleshoot, and with its tag library, we can easily create JSPs. Join Struts Training in Chennai, and learn more about the development of Struts framework and its uses.