What is Normal Delivery?
It is a natural way of bringing the baby into this world. It is not difficult to have natural childbirth unless you have some complications in your health. Gynecologist In Velachery explain that the normal delivery process helps in having a healthy baby and a quick recovery.
Symptoms of Normal Delivery:
You may have experienced changes a few days before the expected date. The signs always vary from one woman to another. Following are the symptoms of normal delivery:
Symptoms that appear one to three weeks before labor:
- Urge to urinate
- Lack of coordination
- Watery stools and dilation of the cervix
- Loosened Joints
Symptoms that appear one-two days or few hours before labor:
- Pinkish and Thick mucus in urine
- Increased and thicker vaginal discharge
- Pain in the lower back that radiates to the abdomen and legs
- Severe pain from contractions
- Vaginal Bleeding
- Warm sensations in the abdomen
- Rupture of the amniotic sac
Process of a Normal Delivery:
There is various Gynecologist In Medavakkam available who specialize in women’s health and the female reproductive system. Gynecologist has explained that vaginal birth is divided into the following three stages:
Stage 1: It consists of three stages:
- Latent: This phase lasts from six to eight hours in first-time pregnancy and dilates from 0-3 cm during the phase.
- Active: This phase lasts from three to five hours in the first time pregnancy and for a lesser time in the deliveries.
- Transition: This phase lasts from 30 minutes to 2 hours in the first time pregnancy.
Stage 2: This stage will begin with a fully dilated cervix, and it lasts from one to two hours in the first time pregnancy and it will reduce in subsequent births.
Stage 3: In the last stage, the placenta will be removed from the body and it will take about a few minutes to half an hour.
In the first-time pregnancy, it takes 11 to 14 hours, and the process gets shorter for subsequent deliveries. The length and duration of delivery depend on the following factors:
- Number of deliveries so far
- Baby’s position
- Ease of Cervical dilation
- The intensity of pain and contractions
Thus, the above are the symptoms and process of normal delivery. Most of the Gynecologist In Adambakkam advise normal delivery because it is very useful for a mother and her baby.